Key information about boat storage at Canadian Bay Club:
- Boats housed indoors must not exceed 5.5m in length (hull)
- Total rig length from the propeller to the trailer coupling must not exceed 6.1m
- Boats exceeding 5m must have a current weigh-bridge certificate
- Total rigs cannot exceed 1200kg
- No tandem trailers
- No jet ski’s nor motorised PWC’s
- Kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and other non-motorised PWC’s can be stored inside the Eastern Shed.
All boats must comply with the rules and by-laws, per section 5 of the by-laws. There is a waiting list for berths at the club, to join the waiting list please contact email@example.com
Can I launch my boat without a berth?
No. Only berth holders may launch their boats on the ramp. It is forbidden for members to use the ramp by backing their trailer down the driveway.
Can guests or the general public launch their boat at the Canadian Bay Club?
No, the boat ramp and winch is only for members of the Canadian Bay Club who have their boat stored in a berth inside the Western Shed.